Visit Greenpeace.org and help save the climate.

Bagi siapapun yang ingin melangkah bersamaku, marilah kita melangkah bersama. Langkahku berjalan seperti apa adanya aku, karena hidup hanya untuk ditapaki.


namakuthony

Friday, February 23, 2007

Enchanted Dream

I soared upon the starry skies
I sang of angels lullibies
I saw the light of silver dreams
And waded deep in diamond streams.

I heard the laughter of childrens play
And danced upon the sunlit rays
I heard the echo of silver chimes
As destiny and love intertwined.

I touched an angels ivory wing
And listened to their chorus sing
I held a dove within my hand
And layed upon the ruby sand.

I dreamed a dream of endless time
Where golden moons forever shine
I breathed within loves purity
The day you gave your heart to me.

No comments: